PROJECT LAUNCHING IN LUCKNOW
OVERVIEW OF PROJECT
SMART PREPARATION BEFORE WORKSHOP
COMMUNICATIVE SKILLS PROJECT 2017
In modern era ,Teachers need to be highly
skilled in communication to excel in their
profession.The art of communication involves
listening and speaking as well as reading and
writing. Proficient communicators are more
confident and express themselves at a high
level. Ready to accept and excel with the need
of hour our pioneer institution KENDRIYA
VIDYALAYA SANGTHAN has been proactive to
excel its teachers as well as
students.Continuing this a grand project is
launched to enhance communicative skills
firstly in KVS,RO,VARANSI and then in all
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
To create an environment among the teachers &students to communicate effectively.
To develop competency and fluency in communicate
To promote teachers and students to become independent learner wiping the language and communicative hazards.
• Students imitate and copy teachers' talks, their accent, tone, modulation, pronunciation and various other language expressions. So, teachers need to be very much sensitive and correct while interacting with the students
• Teachers’ competency in communicating with students and adults in Standard language leads to better language in students
• TOTAL COMMUNICATION PROCESS involves four competencies-LISTENING,SPEAKING,READING,WRITING
• Covering all four competencies communicative cards are designed to encourage and enhance communication skills through regular practice.
• Communication is a two way process. These cards would support the listener and the speaker to communicate in a friendly way.
Under smart guidance of facilitator Sanover Abad PRT in KV 2 OCF shift 1 shahjahanpur
Krishang,Naveen class 5